Monday 22 June 2015

Freezing

It is freezing here today! There was a huge frost early this morning and the day has remained crisp and clear. It seems like a great dog walking day, perhaps Jay and I should go out soon into the cold.

I could not follow Ernest Hemmingway's book so left it and moved on to an new but perhaps less erudite read.
 
I think a book like this makes a much better read as I can listen if unable to sleep and remember what has happened in the story when I wake in the morning. Talking books are not meant to always be one of those books we 'should' read but more along the lines of entertainment. Now that I can download any book at will from Booklink I am hoping that I can delete those I feel unable to continue reading.

I am still engrossed in Heal That Headache  and really need to get to the part where all of the 123 steps are explained. While the new FB group I have joined about migraines and headaches is enlightening, I do wonder at the difficulty some of them are having with their headaches. Is it just that we are lucky here in New Zealand that people listen to us when we explain our symptoms or am I once again 'different' because I take such and interest in finding ways to get well.

I need to move the large pile of books I have in the spare room and start reading them and finding recipes for my new diet. Eliminating so many things is really difficult but I do need to find new recipes which will allow me to live on the recommended wholefood diet. At least much of it is for only a few months and I intend to read other books on the topic. Perhaps I should start a headache blog!

No comments: