Monday 27 June 2022

Starting Again

 This is the only blog I have ever received any feedback on or interest in. I love blogging but never have much success with it. I have decided to re-start this blog as my main interests in life are books, music and my guide dogs, one working, one retired. I always have 3 books on the go at once; one on my kindle app, one on Alexa from the Blind Foundation library, and one on my Victor Reader Stream which is a special privately owned talking book machine. I am reading constantly on my ipad, but only listen to talking books at night when trying to descend into the world of slumber. 

I hope to continue posting about the interesting books I have read, ones I might wish to read, and any associated book or similar topics. I can say as a starter I have spent much of this year working my way through The Seven Sisters series by Lucinda Riley, one every so often. I am now on the 5th book and avidly await the revealing of who Pa Salt is in the final book to be released next year. I think there are many clues to his identity, and the possibility he is actually still alive and knew he had to let the girls go and find their roots and destiny.

More to come! Susan, the Myopic Bookworm

 

 

No comments: