Wednesday 6 July 2022

Scottish Sixth Sense

 I have just finished reading 'The Moon Sister' by Lucinda Riley. The fifth in her series of books, I was astounded by the descriptions of the sixth sense I possess. Although some of the book is set in Scotland, Tiggy has inherited her extra sense from Spanish gypsies.

While people tend to be disbelieving of the ability to 'just know things', it has been a part of my life since I was tiny. I knew when people had died before being told, knew who was on the phone while it was still ringing, and 'news' meant nothing to me as I already was aware of family events and excitement over engagements or planned weddings. 


I am finding the Seven Sisters series fascinating. As an adopted person who discovered they had an interesting background, the discovery of each of the sisters of their true heritage keeps me glued to the books. Initially I was not keen to get involved in a series of books, but now I find I can hardly wait to download the next one. Discovering who Pa Salt is, although I think I know, will require patience until next May when her son publishes the final book.








but        

No comments: