Friday 26 June 2015

Feeling Better

While only a week into the 123 Heal Your Headache programme the removal of coffee and hard cheese seems to have already helped. It is a book I keep recommending to people but I am sure people on the migraine FB page are sceptical. The amount of drugs they are taking is frightening.

I have not read much except the headache book lately but have just found some new FB writers pages to explore. A job for later today. I feel that writing is slipping out of my grasp and I need to do some every day, even if it is just a short piece which can be continued.

Again recommended books are filling up my kindle app, I am sure one day it will say full. The latest is:

 Manuscript Found in Accra

Set in 1099 during the crusades, crowds of people have gathered to hear the mysterious copt. The book reveals who we are, what we feel and our hopes for the future.
Our House is Definitely Not...

The third of Susan Cutsforth's books, I cannot wait  to hear more of her adventures renovating their home and living the good French life in France. I love her books, so chatty yet so aligned with the way we from the antipodes think about the wonders of Europe.

No comments: