Wednesday 15 April 2015

Medical Mystery

I seem to have become a medical mystery as the Osteopath has now said she can offer me no further help for my migraines and the GP is having to consult other people as she is at a loss to find a way of stopping these auras. If only 5% of the population is deemed to have something happen I always seem to be in the 5%.

I am thoroughly enjoying Tamer's book about his incarceration in a US prison for student loan fraud. As he says on his website he may never work due to his criminal record I hope to finish the book soon and then be able to quiz him on why he has not gone to a country where such a minor offence would be acceptable.

Holy Fools

I started reading Holy Fools on my VRS last night in the middle of the night when I could not get to sleep. I have only listened to about 10 minutes so imagine tonight I will find my way into it more deeply. It is set in the early 17th century in a convent off the coast of Brittany and involves lies, witchcraft, secrets and death. Sounds like a good middle of the night read!

I still fall for the recommendations sent through the WLM Facebook page. I have dozens of books to read on my kindle but this morning bought another recommended travel book. I guess it caught my interest as the couple travelled Europe in the same way I did so hope I can garner the recovery of a few memories.

No comments: