Wednesday 25 February 2015

Workshop

Yesterday I attended a workshop to discuss a national roll out of street accessibility audits. It required my complete attention, concentration levels were off the scale as we talked and planned our way through a wide variety of ideas and problems. I hope someone sends the plan in electronic form so I can absorb all that was discussed.

I was late to bed as I was determined to watch the programme on TV which was reflecting on the Christchurch earthquake. It was a very moving programme with many new photographs and moving media of the day as it unfolded. The profound affect of the day was visible in the eyes and demeanour of the people who were being interviewed.

I have just started a new talking book.
March

Winner of the 2006 Pulitzer Prize, March is based on the unknown father in the stories of Laura Inglis Wilder and the American Civil war. I think I will need to rewind part of it to follow the plot but it appears to be another masterpiece by this wonderful author.

No comments: