Wednesday 12 November 2014

Some Relief

After visiting my GP and finally having someone try to help me with my headaches I had two days of relief but again had a migraine aura this morning. I have another appointment with her on Monday, we need to get to the bottom of this urgently. It is obvious that the anti-inflammatory helped, but why? What is wrong that I am having all these migraines.

I am really enjoying People of the Book as it sweeps across the years, families, wars and countries. An epic novel full of information, trust, friendship and a very interesting link between Muslim and Jew. I am now keen to read other books Geraldine Brooks has written, though perhaps not quite yet, I may need to digest this wonderful book first.

I wish I could enjoy my work at St Paul's but it is soul destroying, boring, and too eye intensive in poor light. I feel side-lined by everyone there, particularly that rude Karen and Deborah who does little to make me feel welcome. Not a great environment for someone who needs to feel needed and positive.

Hats off to Interpol, the Brazilian police and whoever recognised and turned in the NZ criminal fugitive. I hope the person who recognised him is rewarded in some way and when he returns to NZ he is put into a high security prison and not ever allowed out.      

No comments: