Monday 21 July 2014

Finally the rebels in the Ukraine have seen some sense. All that can be hoped for is that the Dutch forensic team can identify everyone, what a horrific job confronts them. My heart goes out to all the families, in particular the Australian couple who lost their three children and grandfather, I cannot even begin to imagine how that couple are feeling. Reports on the news last night seemed to confirm the surprise of the rebels that this had been a plane full of innocent people, their ignorance belies belief.

The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
Instructed by a wise person to learn about 'mindfulness' I decided to purchase this book for my kindle. Last night I finished reading The End of Life Bookclub and decided to read The Happiness Project. I am hoping it will motivate me to meet challenges, read more widely, be happy and laugh more. Yesterday I also purchased a book called Remembering Judith  which I understand is written by a member of the Memoirs Facebook page. I just seem unable to read fast enough to keep up with all the books I wish to read.

Yesterday I finally returned to my art journaling, albeit for just a couple of hours.

I now need to read some of the journaling books I have downloaded to my kindle, alongside the actual books I have purchased and use this as an emotional release from stress and anxiety which pervades so many of our lives today. 

No comments: