Sunday 4 January 2015

Holidays are for reading

I have made a decision not to envy all those people writing on Facebook about their wonderful beach holidays, trips to lakes and rivers or even overseas. I must not envy what I cannot achieve and make the most of Hamilton and what it has to offer. Trying new cafes, reading my kindle and coffee with friends is going to be my holiday. No envy, just relaxing and enjoying my life as it is.

A Lady in France
I started this book on my kindle a couple of days ago and so far have found it enjoyable. I have been in email contact with Jennie in the past through the WLM Facebook group but had not been very interested in her book until now. She is obviously very lost in her late teens and early 20's, something I think many of us experience. I will read this book with great interest and hopefully a friendship may develop thorough the group.

She also appears to have her own webpage.
 http://aladyinfrance.com/
I will read this at my leisure as I enjoy her book. The webpage seems to be about travel, a blog and her faith, it looks very interesting.
  

No comments: