Sunday 7 September 2014

Medicine

I think my GP enjoyed having Jay and I as her first patients of the week this morning. I still find it odd I cant leave her to sign a form and have to pay $40 to get a quick signature.

I am still pouring over Piano Obsession which for some reason I find hard to read for any length of time. Perhaps this is due to my mulling over the music she discusses, that I am learning about the workings of a piano in ways I have never done before or that it is a very involved book to read.

I received several emails/FB posts last night letting me know about free kindle books available. The ones I ended up purchasing were:
   
While I do not always enjoy stories about Paris as I found it a very difficult city to negotiate this looks interesting as it combines my love of food and writing.


Horse Vet - Chronicles of a Mobile Veterinarian

What a mixture of reading, I now need to spend some time reading these books before I buy any more. Having been taught how to find the free or very cheap books I need to be careful or I will overload my kindle.

I am now off to the vet with Chocolat as she is due for her arthritis injection. At almost 13 she is doing very well, mostly in part to my love of her. I hope I can persuade them not to make me spend the extra for a thorough check, seems a waste of their time and my money.  

No comments: