Friday 5 September 2014

My internet provider is having a lot of problems with connections today so I hope I manage to get this post up. I doubt I will be able to insert book covers but I can mention the books.

Yesterday I spent an inordinate amount of time at work trying to get my scanner to work, I cannot find the programme files to change what is suggested so again have to sit and wait for something to be done. I have now been waiting since March and no one seems to see me as a priority.

I won a book in the birthday celebrations for the We Love Memoir FB group but no one was able to get it to me. The book I wanted is free on Amazon this weekend so I have now downloaded it. I just need to push on and continue with Piano Obsession

Twenty Thousand Miles to See a Tree fascinated me as a book about a couple cycling around the world catapulted me many years ago into taking my children camping in wild and desolate places here in New Zealand. This provided me with the best memories I have of my children when young. I also bought Tails Along the Trails  which is about walking dogs and other adventures. So much to read, so little time to do it in. I do sound like the white rabbit.  

No comments: