Wednesday 18 June 2014

Adoption and More

I have continued to read Digging to America with a growing understanding of the impact and implosions that adoption brings to one's life. This week I have been recommended a book called The Primal Wound which unfortunately was not available for kindle so I have ordered the book from Amazon. I am expecting a huge enlightenment on my own life, thoughts and feelings. 

  A House in Damascus - Before the Fall
I have just started reading this book on my kindle. The author has just arrived in Damascus and is exploring his surroundings which already enchant him. With Syria being at the forefront of much of our news of late I am sure this will prove to be an insightful and challenging book to read.

I need to explore my books on art journaling again. Time and being overly busy has impacted on my time to enjoy this new hobby. While books on Amazon look very interesting I need to read more deeply the ones I already have on the subject. Practice is meant to make perfect so I need to stop thinking and take part!

No comments: